Sunday, October 25, 2009

Featured Sponsor: Whooga


I'll be honest: I wasn't such a big fan of ugg boots. That was until I moved to Chicago in the middle of winter, when I realized owning a pair is a matter of survival. Lately I've noticed that they can be quite stylish too. Like in the examples above: SJP paired hers with a delicate headband and shirt. The girl from Style Arena kept it casual yet romantic, feminine and put together. A great alternative to wearing them with jammies... Anyway, please go to www.whoogaboots.co.uk/ and check my sponsor's authentic sheepskin ugg boots. 20% off for Chicago Looks regulars! To receive the discount select any pair of boots and enter CHICAGOLOO in the gift code section of the shopping cart.
(Unfortunately I don't have the credits for the pictures above but they were NOT taken by me)
© CHICAGO LOOKS | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig